What you should know before we start:
- basic knowledge of PHP 7
- basic knowledge of OOP
- basic knowledge of MVC
- basic knowledge of SQL
What you should have before we start:
- PHP IDE installed
- Local web server installed (Apache, PHP, MySQL)
- Symfony or Laravel framework installed
Test task to be completed
- Create login form (email, password) with the basic validation (valid email; password between 4 and 20 characters containing only letters, numbers and ‘_’).
- On success login (with the hardcoded server-side authentication) show the success page.
- On fail show the corresponding message on the login page (the email entered should stay on the page).
- Upload the web pages to any publicly available hosting so that we can test it.
Technologies that should be used:
- Symfony or Laravel framework
- Bootstrap or Foundation