What you should know before we start:
- basic knowledge of Ruby ver. 1.9+
- basic knowledge of OOP
- basic knowledge of MVC
- basic knowledge of SQL
What you should have before we start:
- Ruby IDE installed (RubyMine is desirable, but not necessarily)
- Rails ver. 3+ framework installed
Test task to be completed
- Create a simple application, with the ability to view, edit, add, and delete. Let’s say the list of people (firstname, lastname, email), with ability to perform simple CRUD operations.
- You should use a basic form validation.
- Upload the web pages to any publicly available hosting so that we can test it. (You can use Heroku).
Technologies that should be used:
- Rails 3+ framework (Rails 4 is desirable)
- Bootstrap or Foundation