What you should know before we start:
- basic knowledge of Obj C or Swift
- basic knowledge of HTTP requests
- basic knowledge of SQL
- basic understanding of app testing is a plus
What you should have before we start:
- MacBook Pro not earlier than 2011
- El Capitan
- XCode installed
- All libs and simulators installed (7+)
- Command tools installed
Test task to be completed
Create simple calculator (use autolayout):
- Take as example calculator you have in your phone.
- Create few number pads and switch between them with gestures
- Create greeting screen, where user will enter his name each time apps is opened
- There should be calc history (user_name, number of buttons tapped, entered data, result of calculation). Use raw sql or any wrapper you like.
- When user makes a mistake show snack bar with mistake
- Translate app in two languages.
- Use resources for all values.
- App should work fine in both layouts
- Cover with unit tests all methods there will be
- Draw a diagram with current most popular math operations in calc app
- Use Facebook to share your calc formulas and result
- Get user location to change app color scheme depending on the day time.
- When user will get result ’32’ make a front cam photo.
- Clear input view with shake.
- Vibrate if app is in front and input view is empty for 3 sec from app start.
- Add possibility to change app language in the app.